Terms & Conditions
- These general terms and conditions are exclusively applicable to all offers, orders and agreements concluded between the Ordering party and Opus Mushrooms BV (“Opus Mushrooms”).
- The Ordering Party can only invoke deviating and / or additional stipulations if and insofar as these have been expressly accepted by Opus Mushrooms.
- The Purchaser with whom a contract has been concluded on these terms and conditions accepts the applicability of these terms and conditions to subsequent agreements between him and Opus Mushrooms.
Establishment agreementagreement is concluded
- A purchasebetween Opus Mushrooms and the Orderer when the Orderer accepts an offer from Opus Mushrooms by completing the form made available by Opus Mushrooms completely and correctly.
- Opus Mushrooms reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered in its service form during the term of the service, whereby Opus Mushrooms will inform the Orderer at least 14 days in advance and the Orderer has the option to request the service within 10 days. without the Buyer paying any compensation for products not delivered.
- Promotion codes and gift cards have the validity period stated by Opus Mushrooms upon issue.
- Promotions and offers are valid while supplies last.
- Opus Mushrooms Friends – Discount Codes may not be used for commercial and / or other purposes than those for which they were issued.
- Commercial purposes: Under no circumstances is it allowed to use the Opus Mushrooms brand name and all possible combinations of misspells within url combinations in order to attract traffic that is used to spread the friends discount code.
- Purpose of issue: The friends – discount code is intended to acquire new paying customers (via personal social media channels, email, word of mouth). Offering the friends – discount code outside the personal channels (commercial channels) is in no case allowed.
- Every (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized action is registered and results in the use of the friends discount codes being denied. Opus Mushrooms reserves the right to set off the discount obtained and the accumulated credit with retroactive effect.
- Opus Mushrooms reserves the right to cancel discount codes issued at any time and to settle accrued credits retroactively.
- For payment, the Orderer can only use the payment options offered by Opus Mushrooms.
- When using a payment link sent by Opus Mushrooms for direct debit to the Purchaser, the Purchaser authorizes Opus Mushrooms to also collect future payments from the relevant account number.
- Payment takes place no later than 14 days after a purchase agreement has been concluded. Periodic payment is made prior to each service period.
- In the event of late payment, for example by reversing the debited amounts or due to insufficient balance in the relevant account, an amount of EUR 2.50 will be charged.
- If payment after the first reminder does not take place within the period set therein, Opus Mushrooms is entitled to unilaterally terminate the service immediately, without prejudice to the right to compensation and the right to collect arrears and to recover the associated collection costs from the Buyer.
- The products remain the property of Opus Mushrooms until the Buyer has paid for the products.
- Invoices and payment reminders are sent electronically by Opus Mushrooms.
Delivery, delivery time and execution
- Delivery is made at the expense of Opus Mushrooms to the address specified in the order.
- The Purchaser (ie the person to whom the shipment is sent) will be the declarant and importer in the country for which the shipment is intended.
- Opus Mushrooms does not offer the possibility to collect.
- The ordering party is responsible for keeping up-to-date contact details including delivery address. If an order does not arrive because the contact details have not been entered correctly, Opus Mushrooms will resend the order within 3 days of receipt of the correct address and charge the shipping costs.
- Delivery of subscription holders takes place monthly on the date of first order.
- Monthly direct debit takes place 7 days before delivery.
- Subscription holders can pause the subscription free of charge 7 days before the delivery date.
- The subscription can be terminated 14 days before the delivery of the new month.
- Termination of the contract: The Orderer can at any time temporarily interrupt the agreement, change or cancel the subscription forms offered by Opus Mushrooms, subject to the agreed term of notice for the next delivery. Opus Mushrooms has a deadline of 7 days before the next delivery for cancellation.
An order can be returned to the following address: Opus Mushrooms BV, TT Vasumweg 53, 1033SE Amsterdam. If the Buyer has already paid for the products, Opus Mushrooms will refund the payment to the Buyer within 30 days after the products have been returned.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Guarantee and liability
- Opus Mushrooms only guarantees that the products it supplies are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended based on the information provided by Opus Mushrooms and guarantees that the products comply with any legal obligations and other government regulations that apply for that purpose of use.
- Opus Mushrooms guarantees that the products and services it supplies are produced or delivered with respect for people and the environment, without the use of child labor.
- Opus Mushrooms are produced in Amsterdam.
- All liability for the production of Opus Mushrooms is Opus Mushrooms
- Opus Mushrooms reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- If the Orderer does not fulfill his obligations under this agreement, Opus Mushrooms has the choice to:Give the Orderer the
a.)opportunity to still fulfill his obligations within a period set by Opus Mushrooms; b.) dissolve the agreement in whole or in part without prior warning; Opus Mushrooms reserves the right at all times, in addition to dissolving the agreement, to recover full compensation for all damage and costs from the Buyer.
Disputes and applicable law
- All obligations between Opus Mushrooms and the Orderer are subject to Dutch law.
- The District Court in Amsterdam is exclusively authorized to take cognizance of any disputes between Opus Mushrooms and the Orderer arising from or otherwise related to the agreement.